L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Some background


Hi, all!

Well, I'm starting to figure out this whole blogging thing - I DID say starting, so please be patient with me.

Why blog?

Well, I've always wanted to, but lately I've been recently inspired by some new friends, and this is also a great place to share inspiration that I've kept close to me for years.

Like my blog name - L.A. Lady.

When my dear Cousine Sherise - we actually call each other "Cousine," don't ask me why - lived in NYC, that's what she used to call me. She hates the picture I'm adding here, but I think we both look pretty glamorous.

This is where you nod your head.

And after coming home after living away from L.A. for a year, 'Tiny Dancer' was the first song to come on the radio during my first drive down Sunset on my first day home.

The minute I heard the lyrics, "Blue jean baby, L.A. Lady..." I burst into tears.

So there you have it.

This is also a great place for me to show off some of the photos I've taken over the years and my numerous knitting and crochet projects - without dragging more poor souls to my computer or my knitting bag.

I'll keep it brief for tonight...more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next