L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yes, I'm alive...

After my longest absence EVER, I'm here.
But...I'm cranky and don't feel well.

I have been working on a LOT of projects and have been CRAZY at work.

Here...enjoy a few pictures.

What's with people not proffreading signs? (That was on purpose.)

Louie Vuitton????



Laser itching? Ouch!



A cute kitten in my dad's lap...



The Purl Bee bunny with the lovely and talented Kimberly...



The Purl Bee bunny in outfit #2...at happy hour.
What's with all these animals I make?
Why do they drink so damn much?



My foot is the one on the right.
The color is Essie's Styleberry.
Please buy a bottle...all the profits go to charity.



And holy crap, coo coo ka-choo, Mrs. Robinson...



Night all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

He doesn't look that young.

At my new office, there are signs that say "Don't brake the law." and "clearence."

12:05 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWZA!!!! Hey, if you'd step aside, I can *really* do a little Mrs. R on his arse!!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next