L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mea Culpa


OK, I'm just a few entries into my blog, and already I've been corrected.

My "Cousine" informed me today that she used to call me "L.A. Woman" -- not "L.A. Lady."

That explains the years of Elton and Jim comingling in my head -
talk about your strange bedfellows.

But as I stated before, my arrival home sealed it.

"L.A. Lady" I am, and so I shall remain.

So there, Cousine!

But tonight, I began to bid goodbye to someone who has come to be a dear friend - much later in the game than she ever should have.

Jess, I'll miss you - but keep the couch fluffed for me.

WeHo girls, don't be mad that I left so abrubtly - I'm trying to take advantage of every spare second I have with a dear, soon to be departed friend.

I posted a photo of me & Jessica...

Love always all...

Abby

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abbypants! This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me on the internet. :)
I had such a great time with you this weekend...even if I did see my life flash before my eyes. Love you!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next