L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Fate...

So not only did I run into Natalie and Carla at Jet Rag on Sunday - so lovely to see them - I scored some really great things, like the caftan large enough to shade a small country...

I found some great fabric on sale at International Silks & Woolens - $.99 a yard!!!

The skirt from the caftan is already done (no pic yet)...

And fate saved me from being KILLED by the bus that crashed into my driver's side door WHILE I WAS HOLDING ON TO IT.


Only because I was leaning into the car to put my purse somewhere else to free up the passenger seat was most of me IN the car.

Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next