L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Miu Miu For Me Me!!!!





OK, so I scored another pair of "rent money" shoes.
They're awesome, I'll wear them forever, so I don't care.

Please enjoy the shoe's adventures on their first day...from home, to work, to drinks, and on to knitting Thursday night.

They had oh so much fun.

You know it's been a good purchase when straight men stop you to say, "Those shoes are hot."

More project news and wet kitties tomorrow.

Night all.

2 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

That's because as good as they look in the photos, they look even better in person!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes ARE hot. (but so is the wearer).

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next