L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Interim





This has been a very trying weekend.
Before I write at length about it, I'll post photos of my therapy.
The bear is done, the Duran Duran t-shirt bag is done, the Devil In Miss Jones bag is done - crocheted top.

Night all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Hey Abby,

It's Natalie. Love the projects! I signed us up for sewing class at F&S Fabrics on Sat. 9/23 from 1-3pm. If you do not already have the pattern and fabric you should either go by sometime this week or about an hour early on Sat. to pick out your pattern, fabric, and supplies. They recommend a skirt pattern for the first project. Also on the first class you do not need to bring your sewing machine. Christina will teach you to read the pattern, lay out the pattern and begin cutting out the pieces. Christina is a great teacher. We're going to have a great time. See you Thursday.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I must have the Duran Duran bag. Are you selling it?

8:27 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Love the D2 bag. Seriously. That is amazing. If you don't sell it to Laurie, put it up on etsy or ebay or something. It's gorgeous.

Sorry you've been insomniacky. I know how that is, and really, really empathize. At least you're productive!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next