L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just a quick one, folks...

Boy, I've been a bad girl.

No project posts, no photos, no holiday news, nothin'.
I HAVE been busy, and, frankly, a little upset today.

I'm pretty sure the frog's dead.

It's quite a disconcerting experience to extend an olive branch, only to see it be used as a toothpick.

That's it, except that I was right about the Blonde On Blonde scarf...any yarn suggestions?

Night all...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Bordeaux said...

hi-ya, I'm really glad you're doing so well, and I do mean it. I just recently celebrated 2-years clean and got rewarded with an academic scholarship. Next fall I transfer with honors as an electrical engineering major. Charles and lil punk rock Lisa recently found me on myspace and they asked me about you. They've both been clean for quite sometime and are doing very well. I told them about how badly I blew it with you and how difficult it was to overcome the anger, guilt, and regret that resulted. Jacqui is becoming the most amazing young lady. She once again lives nearby and I see her all the time. Her ballet skills are off the hook. This past summer she was promoted to the advanced class and is on point. She's my inspiration, and she's proud of me :-). I finally made it to england and took the fall '05 semester off to hang and work with Luker. We made new music. I taught him AVID, and he was able to get us work editing. It was fantastic! Your photos look great, and it's awesome to see how good you've become at knitting. I remember when you started. Take care you macabre Gothic princess

9:48 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

The frog? Well, if it didn't turn into a prince, it would have been a waste of a branch, anyway. I'm hoping I'll see you soon, but things are kinda crazy right now. Number 1 - take care of yourself.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next