L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oh...my...head.

OK, so Friday Happy Knitting Hour was loads of fun!
A little too much for some of us, but more on that in a minute.

I began my evening with gracious help untangling...



Here are the lovely Natalie and Carla...



And here's everybody!



Trust me, no one wants photos after this point.
Ouch.
My head.

Thanks to Doug for taking me home, and, well, it's not quite 8:00 a.m., and I'm posting,
(pre-coffee even!) so I guess things could be worse.

We should definitely do this again, though I won't be having quite as much fun - if you know what I mean.

Morning, all...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Drinking and knitting? I would probably drop a few stitches, but it looks like you all had a blast! I'll be there next time!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We left your yarn at the bar. I hope you found it. Susan was able to find the end and wound a bit, but we gave up as I had to hit another bar, Denise abandoned us for a man, and Susan had to get home.

But it was fun.

6:34 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I didn't abandon NO ONE! I was. . . taking a little walkie. Yeah, that's it! And not just one man. Oh, no sir. I'm a multi-man ho on Crazy Nite. :)

Way too much fun (and I mean that). You have a lot of nice friends there. Thank GOTT!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next