L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Not dead.

Really, I'm not!
I know it's been a while, but far too much has been going on...work has been insane, I've been re-doing my bedroom, and far too much - personally - has been going on.
I know we always say that, but you know how it is when life goes by so fast that you don't have a second to record it?

I'd like to correct that starting now, if I may.

My friend Laura and I TRIED to go to the American Apparel warehouse sale yesterday. Nearly three hours we spent just trying to get in!

That's a long f$%^ing time.

We never made it in, but there was some fabulous people watching to be had.

Please to enjoy.

This was just one of the lines:



And I've really had it with hipster boys in skinny jeans:





OK, so the second one is kinda cute, but still annoying.

I spotted one other guy, and I have to admit that I found him a bit beautiful - for no other reason than that his look laid him so bare to scrutiny, or, at the very least, intense observation.



Lordy, this second one is taking forever to load.



If any of you are still checking in, thank you.
I'll fill you in on the rest later.

Night all.

XO

Abby

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Ann said...

OMG, I was totally just thinking about you yesterday. I was reorganizing my Google Reader and I thought, "golly, what happened to Abby." Glad to see you're still kicking.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Well, if you can post at least once a month, we'll be happy and surprised!

Great pics on people in line! L.A. is the best for people watching.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next