L.A. Lady

I'm a Hollywood native who's ready to spread the love for L.A. You'll be reading about my assorted adventures, nutty knitting and crochet projects, wacky and wonderful friends and whatever else I feel like yammering about. Don't forget shoes. Very important.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yeah, still busy.

OK, so I haven't stuck to Ellen's once-a-month blogging request, but here I am.
It's officially Yom Kippur, so I'm feeling simultaneously guilty and repentant.
I haven't really seen the knitting girls because I've been:

a. Working like a dog.
b. Had to go see Godfather II the only night I could.
c. Walking to get ready for the AIDS Walk - Los Angeles.
d. Babysitting little Gus tomorrow night.
e. Helping my friend get ready for her wedding.
f. Well, I'm sure there's more, but I'm pooped!

To all:

Please donate to the AIDS Walk. I don't care if you donate on my page. Just pony up. Please.

And to many: May your fast be an easy one.

Night all,

Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WeHo SnB
Previous | List | Next